很感激 你昼夜的 应援

han2 gam2 gik1 nei5 zau3 je6 dik1 jing3 wun4

I appreciate your support day and night.

旁人或许总不满 然而你说喜欢

pong4 jan4 waak6 heoi2 zung2 bat1 mun5 jin4 ji4 nei5 syut3 hei2 fun1

Other people may not like it, but you said you like it.

在此 准我自满

zoi6 ci2 zeon2 ngo5 zi6 mun5

Here, let me be complacent

任高低起跌 彼此都一贯 作伴

jam6 gou1 dai1 hei2 dit3 bei2 ci2 dou1 jat1 gun3 zok3 bun6

No matter how high or low, we are always together

遗忘了当初的 悲观~

wai4 mong4 liu5 dong1 co1 dik1 bei1 gun1 ~

I’ve forgotten the pessimism of the beginning

偶尔遇著判官

ngau5 ji5 jyu6 zyu3 pun3 gun1

Occasionally, I meet the judge

你勉励我专心奋斗什麼都不要管

nei5 min5 lai6 ngo5 zyun1 sam1 fan5 dau3 sam6 mo1 dou1 bat1 jiu3 gun2

You encouraged me to focus on my struggle and not to worry about anything.

过去如无这种后援 信心都减半

gwo3 heoi3 jyu4 mou4 ze5 zung2 hau6 wun4 seon3 sam1 dou1 gaam2 bun3

Without this kind of support in the past, my confidence would have been reduced by half.

如独个面对 状态未免一般

jyu4 duk6 go3 min6 deoi3 zong6 taai3 mei6 min5 jat1 bun1

If I had to face it alone, I would have been in a bad shape.

同行有你多好 对我始终看好

tung4 hang4 jau5 nei5 do1 hou2 deoi3 ngo5 ci2 zung1 hon3 hou2

It’s good to have you with me. You’ve always been good to me.

哪怕听到什麼控诉 种种劝告

naa5 paa3 ting3 dou3 sam6 mo1 hung3 sou3 zung2 zung2 hyun3 gou3

Even if I hear complaints and advice

同样热情待我好

tung4 joeng6 jit6 cing4 doi6 ngo5 hou2

I’ve been treated with the same passion

唯求你也安好 意志不倒

wai4 kau4 nei5 jaa5 ngon1 hou2 ji3 zi3 bat1 dou2

I hope you are well and your will is not broken

紓解你的烦恼

syu1 gaai2 nei5 dik1 faan4 nou5

To relieve your worries

心声一起细听 互诉

sam1 seng1 jat1 hei2 sai3 ting3 wu6 sou3

Listen to your heart and tell it to each other

很清楚 你那目光 说明

han2 cing1 co2 nei5 naa5 muk6 gwong1 syut3 ming4

It’s clear that your eyes say

承认我这种衝劲 期待我再攀升

sing4 jing6 ngo5 ze5 zung2 cung1 ging6 kei4 doi6 ngo5 zoi3 paan1 sing1

I’m looking forward to the next level

或者 得你和应

waak6 ze2 dak1 nei5 wo4 jing3

Or maybe you’ll agree

但衷心高兴 彼此间找到 记认

daan6 zung1 sam1 gou1 hing1 bei2 ci2 gaan1 zaau2 dou3 gei3 jing6

But I’m glad we’ve found recognition

成为了心中的 刺青

sing4 wai4 liu5 sam1 zung1 dik1 ci3 cing1

It’s a tattoo in my heart

每次遇著困境

mui5 ci3 jyu6 zyu3 kwan3 ging2

Whenever I’m in trouble

看你在我身边证明 无需弃权怨命

hon3 nei5 zoi6 ngo5 san1 bin1 zing3 ming4 mou4 seoi1 hei3 kyun4 jyun3 ming6

Seeing you by my side proves that there’s no need to give up on fate

同行有你多好 对我始终看好

tung4 hang4 jau5 nei5 do1 hou2 deoi3 ngo5 ci2 zung1 hon3 hou2

I’ve always been happy to have you with me

哪怕听到什麼控诉 段段去路

naa5 paa3 ting3 dou3 sam6 mo1 hung3 sou3 dyun6 dyun6 heoi3 lou6

Even if I hear some accusations, I’m always on my way

同样动人亦鼓舞

tung4 joeng6 dung6 jan4 jik6 gu2 mou5

I hope you’ll be okay.

唯求你也安好 意志不倒

wai4 kau4 nei5 jaa5 ngon1 hou2 ji3 zi3 bat1 dou2

I hope you are well and your will will not fall

紓解你的烦恼
syu1 gaai2 nei5 dik1 faan4 nou5

To relieve your worries

很想与你投怀 互抱

han2 soeng2 jyu5 nei5 tau4 waai4 wu6 pou5

I want to be with you in a hug

有你担保 此刻不必畏惧跌倒

jau5 nei5 daam1 bou2 ci2 hak1 bat1 bit1 wai3 geoi6 dit3 dou2

With you as my guarantor I don’t have to be afraid of falling

为你那份自豪高攀得更高

wai4 nei5 naa5 fan6 zi6 hou4 gou1 paan1 dak1 gang3 gou1

I’m proud to climb higher for you

同行有你多好 对我这麼看好

tung4 hang4 jau5 nei5 do1 hou2 deoi3 ngo5 ze5 mo1 hon3 hou2

How good it is to have you on my side, so good for me

世界充满未知变数 绝未却步

sai3 gaai3 cung1 mun5 mei6 zi1 bin3 sou3 zyut6 mei6 koek3 bou6

The world is full of uncertainties Never stop

沿路动人亦鼓舞

jyun4 lou6 dung6 jan4 jik6 gu2 mou5

The road is moving and inspiring

唯求我过得好 送我的好

wai4 kau4 ngo5 gwo3 dak1 hou2 sung3 ngo5 dik1 hou2

All I want is for me to be well and to send me good

总不去讲回报

zung2 bat1 heoi3 gong2 wui4 bou3

I don’t give anything back

愿来和你 互抱

jyun6 loi4 wo4 nei5 wu6 pou5

I want to come and hug you

感激相信我 做到

gam2 gik1 soeng1 seon3 ngo5 zou6 dou3

Thank you for believing in me and doing it

Disqus

Welcome to the comment section. Please log in with your Disqus account in order to comment.